Wool Coat: Black Edition












And we're back with another very late blog post. I did say it was up to fate and fate deemed today to be the day you are blessed with the last installment of the wool coat series. I will still feature the coats in other posts; however, I had 3 main outfits for the coats so I made a mini series dedicated to those outfits. The outfit you are now witnessing would be the main idea I had for my black coat. It features a black, white and grey colour scheme. With the watch matching the clothes, talk about "swag". Anyway, I decided to feature my new monk shoes also in this blog post as it works so well with the outfit. Its actually my first time wearing monk shoes, somehow I feel like they differ from the shoes monks wear in movies and in real life, but I could be wrong.

Overcoat: Asos
Jumper: New Look
Shirt: Uniqlo
Jeans: HM
Shoes: Asos

Photo By: Daisy Ashfield

#Enjoy

Comments